UserEngage live chat widget is a real-time communication tool.
It has two sides:
- Visitors communicate with a small chat widget in the bottom right part of their web browser.
- Agents respond from Conversations section→ chat panel
How can you send live chat messages to given people:
- People section → click on conversation icon next to user’s name. It will take you to chat panel with an opened conversation with the user.
- People section → click checkbox next to user’s name → Send message → chat messages → type in your message to all selected users
- Conversations section → chat panel → find the user on the list of last contacted
- User profile → send messages straight from the central window when you hit “Chat”
- You can also send automated chat messages using our action tool
Messaging offline users:
When you send a live chat message to people who are currently logged out, it will be delivered to them in a form of an email.