Here comes the core of UserEngage and automation. In the Engage section you can create action paths that enable to send personalized messages to your users in an automated way. You can send a chat message, e-mail, SMS or show a modal (pop-up window) and form (to collect information you need).
You can build powerful marketing campaigns in our intuitive “drag&drop” visual builder.
Build action workflows with UserEngage “drag & drop” Actions.
Actions is marketing automation. This is the intuitive marketing campaign builder where you “drag & drop” elements (Triggers, Conditions, Actions) to create action paths to create powerful campaigns.
Actions give you an ability to automate all the processes by sending personalized messages based on the information collected on your users. Simply put the elements on the designed space in the central part of the screen and experiment with our Triggers, Conditions and Actions to deliver your users the most personalized contents in an automated way.
Each action path starts with a Trigger → Condition → Action … and then you can continue with C-A depending on your goal.
For example, if somebody comes to your website from Facebook, then show a particular modal “Hi Facebook fan! A special offer for you today!” to this particular group of visitors.
Triggers mean a type of activity that is performed by your users. So, whenever somebody visits you or sends you a message - it’s a type of Trigger.
We divided Triggers into:
- Page visit - when somebody enters your website (you can narrow it to a specific page)
- Chat message - when somebody sends you a chat message
- On date & time - starts the action path for every person in your data base (if you don’t apply Conditions!) at a specific time (you provide a date)
- Event trigger - when an event is performed on your website (if somebody adds something to the cart, clicks a button etc)
Conditions mean a type of filtering. So, if you want to narrow your target group, use Conditions. We support you with various kinds of modules of this type:
- Filters - here, you can decide what standard & custom attributes and events need to be met before running the action.
- Submitted form? - it checks if a given form has been submitted
- Clicked modal? - it checks if your users have reacted to a modal
- Received email? - it checks if an email of your choice has been received by particular group of users. For example, check who got email 1 and if yes, send email 2.
- Visited Page - it checks if a user has already visited a given page.
- Responded - it checks if one of your agents has already responded to a chat message of your user
- Email Action - you can decide what kind of action (open/click) needs to be checked.
- Split A/B - it divides the action path into two (so that you can check the effectiveness of your strategy)
Click the button below to check out all the pre-made templates we've prepared for you.Go to templates