Junior full-stack developer
- You're a bright full-stack developer who wants to write code that helps people every day.
- You'll be working at the center of our engineering team, on web, API, browser and database development. You'll help develop our digital health products by building new features and solving interesting problems.
- You won't be pigeonholed - you'll have the opportunity to work on both front- and back-end web development, prototyping, mobile development, devops, testing, data analysis and long-term architectural planning.
- You'll work in cross-functional taskforces - teams that form around and take responsibility for individual projects. This makes for a collaborative and empowering environment. You'll work closely with other backend and frontend web engineers, iOS engineers, data scientists, and with the Product, Commercial and Research teams.
- Our primary stack is Python/Flask, React.js, MySQL, Ubuntu, Nginx, Git, running on AWS, plus also PHP, Objective-C/Swift, Postgres, Ansible, Apache.
- If you join us, we'll commit to helping you learn and grow as a software developer and colleague. We'll make sure you're responsible for and working on meaningful challenges from your very first day, and we'll invest the time, effort and mentorship you need to succeed at them.
- You have at least 1 year's professional or equivalent experience developing software.
- You have experience with at least one version control system.
- You're looking to be part of a team of mature, effective, kind, hard-working and bright people.
- This position is based in Warsaw.
It would be a bonus if:
- You understand the value of unit tests and good documentation and how to write them well - or you’re willing to learn!
Working with us
- We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer, and embrace diversity and flexibility in our work culture.
- We're flexible on where and when you work. We care about what you get done and that's how we'll measure you - it is not about the time you spend sitting in the office.
- We offer a competitive salary and equity package.
- We try hard to create a happy and healthy workplace for ourselves. To accomplish this, we have: a clearly-structured personal review and development program; daily team chit-chats, breaks whenever you want; a fund for spending on personal happiness; generous health benefits, generous vacation and maternity/paternity policy, and lots of other perks.
Please send your resumes to contact(at)userengage.io